Inscrit le: 01 Avr 2016
Membre G.I.P.A: Oui
|Posté le: Mar 20 Juin - 04:21 (2017) Sujet du message: Reflecting The Rabbi: Walking As A Disciple Of Jesus Downlo
Jesus invites us to join him on a discipleship journey. It is the trip of a lifetime, but, as a venture into unfamiliar territory, we need direction. Addressed to both disciples and disciple-makers, Reflecting the Rabbi is for anyone who would benefit from a guide to help them undertake the journey.
Biblical discipleship is more than just a Bible study. Jesus’ model, presented in the Gospels, involved sharing life and sharing truth. Following his example, Reflecting the Rabbi helps disciples learn and live the truth as they walk with Jesus in an intimate and ever-deepening relationship.
Using Scripture, penetrating questions and a mnemonic map that pulls it all together, the fifteen sessions contained in this book lead disciples toward maturity as faithful followers who reflect the Rabbi and show his love to the world. Each session focuses on discovering and living out Jesus’ answer to one of the following discipleship questions.
1. What is Jesus calling me to be?
2. How do I walk with Jesus?
3. What are God’s Gifts of Mercy and Grace?
4. What is God’s gift of forgiveness?
5. What is God’s gift of His Spirit?
6. What is God’s gift of the Church?
7. What is the mark of a disciple?
8. How do I listen to Jesus on this journey?
9. How do I talk to Jesus on this journey?
10. What gift can I give to Jesus?
11. How do I persevere?
12. How do I keep going and growing?
13. What fruit does the disciple enjoy?
14. What does maturity look like?
15. Now what?
bound: 190 pages
publisher: Waking Elms Press (April 22, 2017)
isbn: 0998465801, 978-0998465807,
weight: 9.9 ounces (